Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Blog


Hi


I'm Stephanie and I live in Dayton OH. I live here with my three kitty friends:

Sammy - 9 years old - grey tabby - wandered into my condo as a kitten when I lived in Guam with his littermate Tigger

Tigger - 9 years old - brown tabby - Sammy's littermate

Pepper - 10 years old - black DSH - rescued from Guam pound at 1 year old; nickname DaddyKat, as he took Sam & Tigg under his wing when they showed up and 'mothered' them


I love to stitch, read, and run. I haven't been able to run much lately - first I hurt my right hip and now my left achilles is strained, so I am stuck walking and biking.


As far as stitching goes I like counted cross stitch and needlepoint mostly.
Here's a photo of the project I just finished today: It is a Kick Back & Stitch Design - Maple Leaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment